Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When you wish upon a star...

So on Thursday I am going to Walt Disney World for a vacation and I could not be more excited. I am not one of those Disney people, but I am definitely a HUGE fan! Since I have the wonderful world of Disney on my brain, I thought I would do a post dedicated to it.

One of the places least seen in the hustle and bustle of the Walt Disney World resort, is Cinderella's Castle Suite. It is located on the fourth floor of the castle, and is decorated in 17th century decor.


To be chosen to stay in the castle suite, you basically have to be in the right place at the right time. You may be the 75th person to walk through the 5th turnstile at Disney's Hollywood Turnstile. Basically the time and place is always really random, and if you happen to be at the right place at the right time, then it is your lucky day! The person who is chosen, and their family, is about to receive the royal treatment. They will receive the following...


1. A one-night stay in Cinderella's Castle
2. The opportunity to be the Grand Marshall's in the 3:00pm parade
3. Complimentary dinner at the Round Table
4. Two extra hours in Magic Kingdom after it closes
5. A wake up call from her majesty, Cinderella.





The outside is stunning, day or night, but just wait until you see the inside...





Here is the door leading to the castle suite.







Here is the parlor. That couch folds out into a bed for additional sleeping room.




Bedroom



Another shot of the bedroom



Fireplace and TV. The television is actually a 'magical' two-way mirror!



Chandelier



Mural inside of the suite



Royal bathroom



Bathtub


Shower


Basin


View from one of the windows

What do you think the odds of me being in the right place at the right time are when I am down at the Happiest Place on Earth? There are other ways to win yourself a night's stay, but I think that I will just test my luck!
 Hopefully the odds will be in my favor, and I can report back with magical pictures of my own!!



photos courtesy of about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Would Love To Hear From You!!