Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hey blog followers!


My sincerest apologies for my long absence from blog posting! For some reason these past few weeks have just gotten away from me! Between our Red, White & Blue sale, celebrating my birthday, the 4th of July, and the Shamaine Klein Trunk show, I have been a busy little bee!!!

Oh! and did I mention that my computer was down for a whole week in the middle of all that? So again, my sincerest apologies for not posting daily, but I am back!!

I hope everyone is having a marvelous summer thus far- and staying cool out there. Today at 1pm in Houston, Texas it is 88degrees but the heat index is 98. WHEW! That is hot! Something else that is hot, is all of our new merchandise in store!!

Below are a few of our fabulous new items in store. Stop by today and check them out!



Pictured here is a set of 4 mugs and a set of 4 dessert plates from Rosanna. So precious, right?




We also have this Phrenology head from Roost in store. He is only $72. Talk about a hot bargain!



Lastly, we have these three snouts, from Cyan Design, displayed in our boutique.Aren't they fun? They are sold individually, but look pretty fabulous as a set.


That's all for now bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Would Love To Hear From You!!